Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Facebook? Undecided

I finally opened a facebook account yesterday and while I am interested in how it works/why so many people love it/making new friends, I am still undecided on whether or not me likey. I am a total techno-dummy. Texting-have yet to send one. Twitter-don't even know what the heck it is. Myspace-umm, no. My cell phone is older than my kid! So my facebook friends, please be patient with me.

I added a new blog to my link list. Her name is Anna and we met at inspired. She was a riot & very, very straight talkin! Her blog is exactly like she is so consider yourself warned if you go meet her.

A lo that I did for Noel Mignon's contest. Love her kits and may be investing in one soon.



I signed up for 4 (yikes) classes. I am going to start all over again. With the exception of my basic english and math credits, I am junking them all. I completely changed direction with my major but am happy with what I am doing. I like the fact that I can take the classes that I want and tailor my degree to what I want it to be instead of trying to finish as fast as possible and shuttling all of my prior credits to the electives. I start next week. Homework, yeah. Maybe I can show my kids a thing or 2 about straight A's and turning my homework in on time. I was at the mercy of extra credits when I was last in college because I was working with 2 little ones (1 & 4) at home. I so don't recommend that, but you gotta do what you gotta do!

No comments :