Saturday, May 30, 2009

Library Time

We finally made it to the library today. I never turn my books in on time and we check a ton of them out. Of course, I get there today and owe almost $27. Crap, do you know how many coffee's that would have bought me? At least 5 maybe 6. The little guy is too excited and has been reading since we walked out the library's door. Literally. So I won't complain. At the rate he is going, he will be done with all 7 books that he picked up by Wednesday. At least they won't be late!
My husband and I will be celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary this year. I think back to when we got married and it was so simple. Almost another day for us. We got married, went home and changed than went about out day as if nothing special happened. I love to watch the show Platinum Brides, and I always wonder what it would have felt like to have a big production. When I think about us, I realize that we really deserved to. We did it right the 2nd time around and we really should have celebrated it more. I still love him as much, actually more than I did the day we met (14 years ago) and I cherish how we have spent our time together adjusting to each other and learning to honor our differences. I have a lot of respect for him and am glad that I gave love & marriage another chance. He was so worth trusting with my heart and my children. If you are reading this, I love u babe. Not in love with the photos or the lo but thats okay, I love the concept.


In other news, I have been working on a couple of new classes and am so excited to reveal more details about them. One is so different and not really even a scrappin class. It is an apron class! Here are a couple of the fabrics that students will have to choose from.......

We are going to make several of those big frilly fabric flowers to go on it. And we are going to use vintage buttons & jewelry to decorate. And we are going to add a monogram. I could just go on and on about it but I won't. I should have the description and teaching locations up in the classroom section soon.

Well thanks for stopping by and blog you later!

No comments :