Monday, May 25, 2009

What a Fantastic Weekend!

I love, love, love my family!!!!!! I'm sorry that I haven't commented on the post or posted on commenters blogs but I have not been near my computer since I left on Friday Morning. When I am with my family, all I want to do is spend time catching up, talking and just plain being around them. They make me deliriously happy and I smile the whole time I am with them.

We visited my Granny, picked veges from my Dad's garden, fed his horses, picked wild berries, went fishing, bbq'd at my sister's new house, spent some time with my mom, loved on my adorable new nephew, visited my aunt (who was very happy to have company and it was so good to talk to her and to look at her photos and collections), went to the flea market (apparently, goats are in because there were so many for sale) and last but not least had dinner at my daughters apartment. The boys (Q and my 3 nephews) were completely fascinated by all the animals for sale. Fat geese, lots of biddies, puppies, roosters, pigs, rabbits. I said "no" more than I have in a month. Mom can we get a rabbit, mom this puppy sure would be happy with us, mom can we get a duck, mom can we take home a biddie and keep it until it is big enough to release in the wild. Wha? Release in the wild? Where does he get this stuff? He was so busy the entire time we were gone, that he fell asleep before his head hit the pillow almost every night. As soon as we got home tonight, he went straight to bed. Didn't fight me on it or anything. We haven't watched more than 30 minutes of tv (except for the movie marathon Sunday night) in the last 4 days. That's a good thing because we watch a lot of TV.

That's all I got today, no pictures because I am a slacker. I should have taken some of my dad's gorgeous horses. They are such beautiful animals. And one of my uncle's alien dog. He has a lump (tumor?) on his head that they can't figure out what it is. He looks like a unicorn. I hope they don't have to put him to sleep. I wouldn't let the kids play with him at all.

Thanks for stopping by and blog you later!

No comments :