Friday, May 22, 2009

Finally Friday

Finally. I sure wish that school was out. We still have 2 more weeks. Oh well, I guess I just have to find a way to enjoy the last 2 weeks of quiet days.

Been workin on some new classes and on stepping outside of my box. I have been invited to teach at a couple conventions but I don't think I am going to. I have had a few people that took my classes last year email to ask if I was going to be there this year and I gave a definite no. I thought I was thinking about it but I guess I'm not. I want to focus more on local, small classes so that I don't have to get someone to come in and keep my boys. Yes I know A is 17 but still, leaving him & Q alone to fend for themselves for 4 days. Not ready for that. So say a prayer for me that my new venture works out. I love teaching and have been told that I am good at it so I want to keep doin it for as long as I can.
I found this crazy patterned paper. Crazy patterned. And I bought it. I knew that I would never use it as it was, I really loved the flowers. So, what's a fussy cutter to do? Cut the flowers out and make a bangin (if I do say so myself) simple layout.


Crappy picture I know but I just had to post this. I have had this paper for years, years (especially the K&co at the bottom. I don't think you can find that paper anywhere but in someones stash now). But hello, the layout. Yeah I like it.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

3 comments :

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

very elegant layouts!

Pamela said...

Great layouts!

Brooke said...

I would love to get in contact with you, I make homemade cards and things, and would love to know any pointers you can give me about getting supplies, and creating..
Danielle Notchick
Email:Dbnotchick@yahoo.com