Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bazaars and Other Things Crafty

So they have a needlepoint show but other than that, no crafty venues that I can find in this area.  Are city folk just not into homemade crafts?  Where can a girl go in the north east to get her fix of handpainted flower pots and crazy cute dolls?  I just don't know.  Hopefully sometime soon, I will find something but till than I guess I have to keep surfin the net. 

I have seen surprisingly few post about CHA.  The last show, every crafty blog you clicked on had a CHA update of some sort.  I was hoping to see more.  I was in ACM a couple of weeks ago and they had a contest going that gave the winner a free trip to CHA.  hmmmm. 

Only a couple of pics today, we are on our way to the pool but I wanted to pop in and say hello.  This is what is on my desk. 

Notice that my "desk" includes every surface area in my studio.  This is a small portion of my basic grey collection that I finally decided to cut into.


A new layout that I am working on.  It will include some funky handscalloped borders and frames and lots of paper piecing & fussy cuts. 


The next 2 photos are of the kitchen sink.  I have a ton of stuff out that I will consider actually putting on this lo.  Except the prima stamps, I have those out cause I just love them and I want to think about what to do with em.  And that BG paper, I have 2 colors of the same pattern and I want to try to create a cool effect with them.  The remote control is excluded too.  That is just there bc I can now see my tv when I work. 




I posted a couple of layouts on 2peas and want to say thank you for the kind comments (if you are a pea and happen to stop by here).  I don't know if it is okay to reply thanks to a comment on there or not but I know that I can say it here, bc this is my queendom and I can do what I want (evil laugh throughout the typing of last paragraph).

For whatever reason, I feel so, so tired today.  I mean I am really draggin my butt on the ground.  I am ready to turn in already.  Gee Whiz. 

So with that being said, thanks for stopping by and I hope you had a great Tuesday!

P.S.  I told the little guy that he could have a hamster today.  I must really be tired........

1 comment :

ellen s. said...

LOL, you so can do whatever you want on your queendom! i love that...fab project!!