Monday, July 12, 2010

CH-CH-CH-Changes

Hubby is home.

Kids are gone.

We feel like we are "rediscovering" each other.  If that is possible after 14 years.  We talk about everything.  We dream about our future, grandkids, kids, everything.  Still amazed that he delights me so much more than he did when I first met him.  Is that possible?  We had dinner the other night and sat at the table talking and laughing for about 45 minutes after dinner was done.  I feel so blessed to have him. 

Harvesting fresh veges from ours and my fathers garden.  The best things I ever ate.  CJ is so proud of himself that he has started calling himself "Farmer J".  If he breaks out the overalls and pitchfork, he is going straight to youtube.  He is going to be out of control once he harvests that beautiful corn that is growing so well! 

*why o why does this blog not have spell check?*

Rearranged my craft space so that it looks less like a paper plant explosion.  & most importantly, I can see my tv when I create, boouyaaa.

Picked these up the other day and all I can say is that I LOVE THEM!  Would recommend them to my favorite person in 2 seconds flat!!!!!! (stole the pic off AC blog, hope they don't mind)


Ran across this photo of these 2.  They are together now b/c she picked him up from my SIL house to spend some time with him.  She & her beau took him to see "Despicable Me".  Hope they had fun & didn't fight too much.

I am still trying to weed thru the over 1500 pictures that have been taken since summer began.  Too, too many but oh how they make me smile when I look thru them.  I have got to get a better way of printing and storing the photos we take.  I have been getting increasingly more afraid lately that I am going to lose our photos.  I just can't seem to wrap my head around a good solution that will allow me to store them on the computer and print them out. 

I love this photo of my boy with my sisters girls. 


He did such a good job being gentle and patient with them while they were here.  They loved it when he got home from school and the 3 of them would go to the backyard and play ball, chase each other and "help" in the garden for most of the evening. 

That's it for now.  Thanks for stopping by and hope you had a great weekend!

No comments :