Sunday, July 25, 2010

Was Sure That I Didn't Need It

But after hearing TH "talk" about it on his blog, seeing the pictures of it, and STILL heehawing about getting the cuttlebug, I am going to take the plunge and grab it up.  Christmas will be here soon right?  The it I am referring to is the new diecutting/embossing machine that TH/Ranger will be selling this year.  Love all the features, it is all that I am looking for.
TH_vagabond_stickered
Photo from TH
According to TH, it is fully electric, portable, heavy duty and last but not least, cute as all get out.  It'll cut through grunge, acrylic, metal, canvas, chipboard, multiple layers of cs, fabric, bookboard (which is super, super hard to cut!) and will emboss this stuff as well.  I have to get it just to see if it will emboss bookboard.  He assures that it is quiet too.  Seriously.  That is all that and a bag of chips.  So glad I waited on the cuttlebug.  I was looking to buy it just last week!  

And hello, the new dies & embossing folders that he is releasing, wow.  By the end of the year, my studio will look like a TH merchandising display lol. 

So after all that gushing, I just have one thing left to say, Anybody want a Sizzix?  Pay the shipping and it is yours!

No comments :