Tuesday, May 9, 2017

April Was No Bueno In The Craft Room

My April Numbers are low.  Really low.  This is not a race.  I'm aware of that but man do I expect to do so much more of this hobby that brings me so much joy.  I love looking at my pages and remembering the moments in them.  Here goes.  In April I:

  •  Completed 8 layouts 
  •                      Used 16 pieces of patterned paper  
  •                      Used 4 packages of stickers & embellishments  
  •                      Used 7 pieces of cardstock and 
  • used up 0 rolls of washi tape  and 
  •                      Used up 0 - 6X6 pads  
May has got to do better than this lol.  

Maybe the reason that I created so little in April is because I'm really getting back into layered pages full of stuff and mixed media.  That sort of thing takes a lot of time:)  Maybe not so much on this page of my daughter.  Love the photo and plan to blow it up for the wall:)....


My kids hanging in a tree in the Virgin Islands.....


I love this page!  It is so different and had so many techniques and messy stuff.  And the layers.  Fun times!  This is a view of our resort that my daughter took when we went to the Virgin Islands.  I had originally printed the photo in color but there was already a whole lot of that going on so I changed it to B&W.  Much better.......


My sister and her sweet littlest.  He doesn't look to sure about the car does he?  I was originally going to do some splattering and watercoloring on this one but changed me mind about halfway through.  You can see the gesso in the top right and bottom left corners......


Happy Tuesday everyone and thanks for stopping by!

No comments :