Monday, May 22, 2017

Wine In The Woods 2017

was fun, boozy, loud and relaxing lol.  It was me & the hubby's first time but I doubt it will be the last.  We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves:)  I even managed to snap a few photos on my phone to scrap later.  

and I saw a youtube trailer of the NEW! Star Trek saga that will begin this fall.....




and today we decided that it is going to be a lazy day sitting around watching movies/tv/netflix and napping.  Lots of napping.  

As you can see an all round fantastic weekend!  I shall end this post with a few pages:)  Thanks for stopping by!  Most of the layouts I did on iNSD for challenges that I never entered.  I really did much better last year with the challenge thing.  

It is a record for me to get a photo scrapped this soon.  The picture is from my son's graduation photo shoot LAST WEEK....



I love this photo of these 2!  This is one of the Disney pictures that I can't get enough of.....


A page from BPC Paige's Pages 2......


A favorite page for some favorite photos.  And I used new photos with new supplies.  Go figure.....

No comments :