Friday, May 12, 2017

Scrapbook Classes and Inspiration

I know that I talk about this all the time.  It seems to have become a favorite subject and one that I think about all the time.   When I first made the decision to take more classes and to put the inspiration/ideas that had been collecting dust in my home to use it was difficult to let myself be okay with sharing projects that were not my original idea.  It didn't take long for me to just get over myself and get on with it already.  Since than, I've made a ton of pages & projects.  A ton.  

It also didn't take me long to realize that the fact that I used someone else's starting point didn't mean that the end result wasn't me or mine.  For instance, this page was completed as part of the Fabulous Nancy Damiano's "Detailed" class at Big Picture Classes.  If you put the 2 pages side by side, you would never know that they had the exact same starting point.  Nancy.  The page was perfect for this little cutie doing a cute hand heart:)


For my next 2 pages, the inspiration is more visible as I was in love with a specific element (the hearts) and wanted to use exactly that element.  I pinned this page made by Lisa day ages ago.  My girls at my youngest daughters college graduation.  Love how they support one another:)......


and found this page by Enza Gudor on the Pink Paislee blog and just fell in love with her concentric hearts.  I couldn't help but lift the design for this photo of me, hubby and youngest walking and talking.......


Every now and than an idea just flows and this was one of those pages.  I even used purple.  My nephew was adorable in his sea of bubbles and the "heck yes" card nailed the title.......


Happy Friday and thanks for stopping by!

No comments :