Tuesday, December 11, 2007

As if I didn't have enough on my plate.....

I decided that I have way too much time on my hands so I might as well throw in my bid for the Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame. I am so excited. I have never entered a contest before so this is all new to me. If nothing else, this contest will push me to test my limits and broaden my scrapbook horizons. I have been coming up with some amazing ideas! It seems as if ever since I decided to do this, I can't stop thinking of new ways to express my pages. I have a friend who is going to submit too (she is an amazing scrapbooker). We should be able to keep each other motivated throughout the whole thing, hopefully (I am a shameless procrastinator). Wish me luck and I will be posting on my progress here on the blog. I can't post my layouts but I sure can talk about them! I know that I promised you some projects and I will start uploading them first thing in the morning. Until then, happy scrapping and thanks for visiting. Shere

No comments :