Sunday, December 16, 2007

Gift for Teacher....

I finally finished the reason why I have not posted the scrap projects that I talked about in my newsletter. And I have to say that it came out fabulous! I love the new Urban Lily papers and will definitely be using them in a couple of future projects. One being the paper bag album class that I will be teaching at the conventions next year. Wow, next year. I can't believe that this year is almost over. I will be taking a much needed vacation this year with my husband and children. I so can't wait. We are going to spend a week traveling and sight seeing. How fun is that? Snow is definitely on my agenda this year! We will hit VA for 3 days of tubing, skiing and hiking (a side trip to DC is in the cards as it is only 90 minutes from where we will be staying), NY for 3 days, and PA for 3 days then back to reality. I have to say that one of my favorite places on earth is the Smithsonian and we will prob go see that the first day of vacation. I have always wanted to go to the Guggenheim so that made the cut, on top of everything else we have planned in NY and we will be there for New Years Eve YAHOO. Anyway, here are a couple of pics from the tin that I just completed. Enjoy.






For the 3rd hour of the Gifted Memories grand opening on Thursday, December 20th, I will be giving away the fabulous Basic Grey Figgy Pudding Paper Pack. All you have to do is to be the 3rd person to purchase $30 worth of merchandise and this gorgeous paper belongs to you. Good luck and see you on the 20th.

2 comments :

Samantha said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your teacher projects look fabulous. How exciting that you're going on a vacation with your family! I would love to do that, but our critters prevent us for taking trips longer than 8 hours in duration! Have a great week :)

Brock Family said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I LOVE your work...it's fantastic! Sounds like you have an exciting "rest of the year" ahead! Have fun!!!