Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A JOYOUS NEW YEAR

I know, yelling is not polite but I am so blessed and so happy this holiday season that I want to pass some on! I am hoping that this message finds you all enjoying this beautiful Christmas Morning and that all your Christmas wishes were granted. Wishing you good health and good company. I am officially on vacation and at my sisters gorgeous new house surrounded by laughter and love. 2008 is already shaping up to be a fabulous year and I am going to get a jump on my New Year's Resolutions. So here they are (at least some of them):

1. I will keep my promises this year. For me this means being more careful about writing down my plans in my planner and thinking very hard about what is going on in my life before commiting myself.

2. I will support the people that I love more. Making it to my nieces ballgames and other activities will be a priority not something that I see if I can do.

3. I will be more patient with my husband and children.

4. I will procrastinate at least 25% less than what I do now. I figured that if I made it a definitive number I will actually do it.

5. I will join SCORE or another similar organization.

6. Volunteer and become more active in my church. Cathedral of Praise is the best church I have ever been too! If you are ever in Charleston, SC come check us out. I promise you will feel like you are at home.

7. I will read at least 1 business book a month.

That's it for now. I know that I will come up more but until then. Happy Holidays!

3 comments :

D's Paper Studio said...

Hello fellow SC resident. I'm in the Columbia area. I found you through Google when I was trying to find out something about the event coming to Columbia. Can you tell me more or lead me to a website that gives me more information? Nice blog and and really like your "snowflake." Best wishes on you business and may it be fruitful in 2008!

Shere said...

Hi Debby! I was in your neck of the woods yesterday. Sorry to take so long to reply to your post but I am just back from a very snowless vacation. I linked the name to the website so you should be able to go directly to it. Thanks for the kind words and I enjoyed your blog also. Shere

D's Paper Studio said...

Thank you so much. I'm going to pass the word around.

I will be looking for you at the event. How will you be listed?