Saturday, December 15, 2007

Thanks Valerie Salmon!

Her cover lo on the Jan 08 issue of Scrapbooks etc. was fabulous! It also scraplifted quick and easy. I love it when a page comes together with absolutely no effort from me. Here's a look. Sorry about the poor photo quality, this is why my husband normally takes all of the photos. I do promise that I will get better.


Yesterday I mentioned the Bo Bunny Flex Ruler and I wanted to say that I used that to plot the curve on the left hand side of this layout. It was easy-peasy and I took some more bad photos to show you.

This is how it looks when you pull it out of your toolbox:


And this is how it looks after you have bent it into the shape that you want and placed it right on your paper. Trace the curve with a pencil and cut out or you can use a craft knife to cut along the curve.

Well I am still stocking my shelves with products for my grand opening on Thursday. Here is a look at the K&Co. Ancestry.com album kit. It is just beautiful. I only have 4 of them! And guess what? I will be giving (yes giving) one away. The 2nd shopper to purchase $50.00 worth of merchandise between 10 and 11 am, will receive this kit along with their purchase. This is a $40 value. You are one lucky scrapper! I would love to keep this amazing kit for myself. Have a great Saturday!

No comments :