Thursday, December 20, 2007

Grand Opening

The grand opening of Gifted Memories was truly "grand". I want to say that I appreciate all of the support and all of the assistance getting the website up and running. I think I lost a pound of hair and gained 10 pounds of weight. I love the way the sight looks and how easy it is to maneuver around. I am not technical at all so I had to rely on a lot of elves to make this thing happen, lol. Thanks to everyone especially the Scrapbiz ladies, for all of your patience. Christmas is around the corner and I am so excited. My sister is hosting her first Christmas at her new house and it will be bursting at the seams with love and family. I can barely wait.
I finished a kit today that I just love. I adore bright colors and they don't get any brighter than this fun and happy layout.

The blue flowers with the dots are actually made out of fabric. I love using items that I have found in my travels in my kits. I found this fabric in Florida a couple of years ago and have been dying to use it. The flowers came out just perfect. I rediscovered some souffle pens that I bought around the same time as the fabric and love them too. I plan to use them a lot! They write perfectly on slick, dark and mat surfaces. The ink puffs up just a little after it drys. Wonderful texture. I love them so much that I put them in my store, http://www.giftedmemries.com. Thanks for visiting and blog you tomorrow (okay that was cheesy but I couldn't resist). Have a great night. Shere

1 comment :

Elizabeth said...

Very cute blog! Good Luck with your store. BTW, love your work!! Have a great day!