Friday, April 17, 2009

Finally Friday

Aaaaahhhhhhh. Relaxation just settles in so easy on Friday. You can just feel the tension and the business of the week slip away. Sleep in a little, cereal for breakfast, no appointments, no homework, hotdogs for dinner, I could go on all day but that would be a waste of a perfectly good Friday.

I have been working on a couple of layouts. Nothing fancy, just for me. I love paper piecing and I used it a lot on this page. The sun, the clouds and the wooden sign. Can't wait to put some photos on it.

I have actually been planning my last class at The Pink House with Michelle. I will be doing 2 different class on May 16th. A paperbag album and 3 2-page layouts and I will be providing a fabulous lunch that is so included in the economical price of the class. I will post some pics and descriptions soonest.

I have started on my Inspired classes. I am so good. This will be the first time in a while that I am ahead of the game on a class.

Thanks for stopping by, Have a great weekend!



No comments :