Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday

Simply Thursday. Q had soccer practice today and he decided he wants to try out for goalie. Umm, don't think that will be happening for these reasons:
  • He has only played soccer a grand total of 5 times
  • He is still scared of the ball
  • He will not practice at home! There are too many adventures to be had in our neighborhood for him to waste his precious time practicing. It is bad enough that he has to do homework
  • Snakes are coming out of hibernation (see previous reason) and #1 thing on his list is to "observe a snake in its natural habitat" okay

He still really likes soccer but he likes everything else too. He wants to spend his summer

  • visiting every state in the US
  • learning to speak French
  • at science camp
  • taking a few art classes
  • learning a musical instrument
  • last but not least visiting the water park

Short list? I think not but I am going to do everything I can to assist him. We even built a map at World 66. I love this site because you can personalize your own map to show where you have been in this small world of ours.

A is much older and much simpler. He simply wants to get a job!

Me, I would be happy with 2 or 3 teaching assignments a month, living in the same home as my husband and attending college.

Here is my layout for pencil lines sketch 129. I really, really like the way this came out. When I saw the photo, it really hit me that my little guy is soon going to be a big guy. I want him to slow down just a little bit. Soon enough he won't need me to read to him at night or to sew the ear back on dog or even to cook him a hot breakfast.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :