Saturday, April 25, 2009

Officially A Deadbeat Mom

Yep, it's official. I am a dirtbag. Q had his game this morning and I also had planned to take a volunteer orientation. I figured that hey "I'm good at multitasking, he will have adult supervision, I'll kill 2 birds with one stone. The orientation is only 30 minutes and while he is playing I can slip out, go to orientation and be back before anyone knows that I am gone". Perfect plan. For failure. Of course it didn't work. I had just finished the orientation when I got a call from Coach. Mrs. Jamison, the game is over. Crap! I was in downtown Charleston and the game was in N. Charleston. ie it takes at least 20 minutes to get back. Double crap! Long story shorter, Q was the only kid left on the field and his coach had to wait for an extra 20 minutes for me to get back. I am definitely an ass.

And no, they did not win.


A layout that I created about the little guy and his daily habits. He is like clockwork. Does the same thing everyday. I had originally done this for a challenge but in the end, did not submit the lo.

Thanks for stopping by see you later!

1 comment :

ronee said...

somedays we are crappy moms. my kids had ice cream for dinner the other day. i mean seriously...military wives get those passes!
xoxo
ronee