Thursday, August 4, 2016

Ryan's

Maryland needs a Ryan's.  Like right now!  For a buffet style restaurant, it is very good. The food is always fresh, the place is always clean and the service is always good.  When my kids were little, we would have at least one family meal a week there.  It got me out of the kitchen and the entire family could find something yummy & healthy to eat. Fortunately my kids all love vegetables and Ryan's always had a really good assortment of them to choose from.  Of course it was on the list of places to eat this past summer during our visit to SC and it was everything that I remembered:)  

Thankfully there has been more time in my life so I have been able to get a few layouts done.  Yay.  The first page is a scraplift of "The World is Yours" by Els Brige.  It's pinned on my pinterest board here if you would like to take a look.  I really loved her page and stuck very close to her design.  



Next up is this page.....


Can I first just talk about my hibiscus.  O joy did they put on a show for my front porch this year!  They have been producing blooms for months now and I am just in love.  Hibiscus have never been a favorite of mine but my husband saw these and wanted to get them.  Yeah, just call me converted and a huge fan now.  

The page was based on this pagemaps sketch


It's okay with me that they don't look much alike:)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!  Only one more day before the weekend rolls in....




No comments :