Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Tuesday

Yeah.  I'm full of original & witty titles this week lol.  

My little guy forgot to call me when he got in last night so I was up until 2 am AAANNDD my daughter called me around 7am to say hello.  Bedtime for me is normally around 9pm so you can imagine what I am feeling like right now with only 5 hours of sleep.  My husband is determined to take advantage of our practice run at empty nesting so we have a full social calendar this week.  Aerobics, lunch dates, wine at the pier, etc, etc.  You would think that our kid is 2 not 16 years old the way we are acting:)

Pink, Pink and more Pink sums up my layout shares today.  I don't know why I buy so much pink paper!  It seems that every piece I touch these days has pink in it.  Gaahh.  

The first page of my layout shares today include a couple more photos from my sisters wedding.  My Dad is an amazing father and even though there are 6 of us, he has managed to build a special individual relationship with each of us.  Some of the special things that he does though, he does for all of us.  So when my sister chose her father daughter dance song, she picked a song that my father used to sing to all of his girls when we were growing up.  As they were dancing, all of us were singing along to the music.  I don't think that Dad even thought we felt it was special and he was a little surprised to find out how we all felt (he might have shed a tear or two) about his tradition.  The photos are terrible but the memories are amazing!



My youngest son is not used to being around pregnant women.  Not up close and personal like his sister & brother got to be when I was pregnant with him.  It was so sweet to see how he reacted to being able to feel his sisters baby belly.  Adorable.  



I am not crazy about this page put it i'm calling it done and putting it in the album.  

My goodness how these kids have grown!  They look so little in this photo!  I snapped this one on my phone but it is still one of my favorites.



And last but not least, my little Ethan Bear who just celebrated his 3rd birthday.  These photos are from our Disney trip.  He was so happy in his costume and just hammed it up for the camera all day long:)


OMWord I love this page!  I actually really love the last 2 pages here (the first 2 not so much).  The look on his face.  His cute little self in his Batman costume.  The paper.  EVERY. SINGLE. THING. about it makes me smile.  Sorry to gush but I just love this page:)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!

No comments :