Tuesday, September 27, 2016

A Sketch is A Terrible Thing to Waste

See what I did there?  You have to be in the old head category to "get" it lol but I bet some picked up on it right away:)

Everything being shared today started with a sketch.  Sketches are a wonderful starting place and are so, so versatile!  I won't be talking as much as I normally do today, I just wanted to pop in quickly with a share.  Thanks so much for stopping by (as always) and if you would like to share a great sketch site or sketch that you created yourself leave a comment.  I'm always looking for new inspiration to fall in love with...


This page really is inspired by the sketch above.  I promise pinky swear.  Just goes to show that you can travel in any direction with a great sketch...



  The page below is about my nephew and based on a Studio Calico April 2013 sketch.  Yes.  I do live the hoarder life lol but sketches are a lot easier to hoard than paper.  Just sayin'.  I only changed this up a little bit in order to balance the stuff that I wanted to use.  I plan to put a little journaling in the top right corner before the page goes into my album.  I love this little guys sweet face & smile.  He makes my heart happy.  The sketch is here on my pinterest boards.



No comments :