Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Homeschool Is In Session

for the very last time and I have very mixed feelings about it.  On the one hand, my daily work load will be significantly reduced.  On the other hand my little guy is not so little anymore and these will be the last days that I have his undivided attention and time.  He has great plans for his future and it is rewarding to see him be able to move into adulthood.  

The sharing of this story along with the beginning of a new chapter in mine & hubby's life has not been as simple a task as I thought it would be.  Honestly, my feelings are all over the place, changing from excited to mournful in the blink of an eye.  

Some of the feelings the past week may be because I am still reeling from the emotions of my wedding.  For the first time since I started scrapbooking, I'm using photos that are new.  Normally my photos are several months or more old before they make it to a page.  Chronological is not my thing and I don't put any pressure on myself to create pages in a specific order.  It's what I like, when I like for sure.  

This page is a scraplift of this page by Stacey Cohen.  It is a much simpler version of what she created.  The column and the floral clusters were really what I was after and I am very happy with the page.  




Sketch Time!



I do not scrap 8 1/2 X 11 but that doesn't stop me from using sketches that are sized for 8 1/2 X 11.  Simply making everything a bit bigger or doubling the quantity makes it so easy to translate it to a larger sized page.  

Another of my daughters selfies from our Disney vacation.  My nieces smile is so, so sweet...



Thanks for stopping by the blog and have a great Wednesday everyone!  Off to water aerobics with my new husband:)

No comments :