Tuesday, October 24, 2017

A Quarter Of A Goal

That's what I achieved on Sunday lol.  I got 4 pages completely done and 1 almost done.  I'll take it even if it wasn't 12.  One fun thing about scrapbooking for a whole, entire day is that once you get into a groove, design decisions just start coming so easy!  The more I worked, the faster I worked.  Although my pages did seem to get simpler as the hour got later.  It was about 230 in the morning when I finally called it!

Some of the pages may get some more stuff added to them before they go into the albums but I'm not 100% sure about that.  They may just stay as they are.  Another thing that I noticed is that along with the lesser amount of embellishing, I didn't journal as much either.  Ugh!  Bad habits.  Bad, bad habits.  

Oh well, on to the layouts.  My niece decided to start running track last year.  Turns out she not only absolutely loves it,  she has a talent for it too.  I journaled about her journey right on the photo with an American Crafts Slick Writer......


More Disney photos.  The photo that I wanted to use for this page was too wide for the 2 mats that I wanted to use so I chose a good spot and cut the picture in half to use across both photo mats.  Fun times and that will happen again......


My husband and daughter.  It wasn't valentine's day but most of the words were appropriate so I ran with the paper.  The page talks about how their relationship has grown and changed over the years......


This page is a redo.  Trust me, that other page was not salvageable in any way, shape or form!  The photos came off of a layout that I did back in 2003 or so.  The original lo had 4 photos but I decided to only use 1 on this page.  This was a scraplift of this page on Pinterest.  The background was amazing as it was so I just changed the papers and a few of the details but otherwise followed the design pretty closely.......


My littlest little guy was such a sweet baby.  Oh how I miss those days sometimes.  

That's all for me tonight.  Thanks for stopping by!! 

P. S.   If you are interested in getting a box slammed full of scrapbook goodies, don't forget to leave a comment.  It doesn't have to be elaborate, just hey that stuff looks fun count me in:).  I'll contact you via email for your shipping details on Saturday or Sunday.  


No comments :