Friday, October 6, 2017

Summer Numbers

Since I haven't posted numbers since May (WHAT!) I might as well post for a season, right?

Can I just say that September was the worst month that my family has had since around 2005.  Accidents, deaths, comings, goings, adjustments, sadness and so much grief.  So much heart-breaking worry about how we were all going to make it through in one piece.  

But we will.  I know we will.  We must.  

The one thing that has stood out to me through all of this is that when we go through tough times (and Jesus I am so thankful for this) we come closer together.  We pray more instead of less.  Our belief becomes stronger instead of weaker.  And we love each other so much harder and fiercer than what we did before.  

Looking at the pages that I made, the photos that we took, the messages that we exchanged and the facebook messages that were posted (because even though there were days where it felt as if time was standing still it wasn't) I'm grateful that continued to do these things.  The stress of our concern will wipe away so many of the details but one day we will want to look back on this time and remember the how of it all.  

So, back to my numbers. From June to September I managed to:



  • Complete 53 layouts 
  •                      Use 93 pieces of patterned paper  
  •                      Use 30 packages of stickers & embellishments  
  •                      Use 67 pieces of cardstock  
  •                      Use up 3 - 6X6 pads (Still only 3!  Are they having babies?  I can't seem to get them used up!) and use
  • up 2 rolls of washi tape.  

So I know.  Long post no photos and lots of words but as always, I appreciate you stopping by and hope that you have a fantastic Friday!  


No comments :