Monday, October 30, 2017

Zeroing In On Inspiration

and how it inspires me, why it inspires me, when it inspires me.  All of these whatsits helps me stay productive.  When I say productive, I mean productive!  I've created more pages over the last couple of years than I have since I began scrapbooking back in 2000.  

I gave myself permission to be okay with scraplifting and sharing the work that I was creating in classes as my own (giving credit of course) because, at the end of the day, it is mine.  The ideas belong to the creator of the class or original page, but the work to create the page, select the photos, products, embellishments, etc.  That belongs to me.  I gladly place the pages in my albums with my very deepest gratitude to the generous talents who are willing to so freely share their work.  Thanks to you my albums are full and I am creating.  

I had stalled for a very long time.  Admittedly, life was busy and there was not much time for hobbies.  Life still gets extremely busy but the difference between then and now is that now I make time because I really, really, really want to keep making stuff.  It's that important to me.  

Sometimes the ideas are all mine....


My niece recently took a trip to visit my daughter and man did my girl show her a good time:)  Box seats at a Yankees game, theater tickets, fancy brunches.  Nice.......


Other times I will see a page whose design completely inspires me......




This page was made with the August 2017 Hip Kit......


Between my husband and my daughter, we have hundreds of photographs that can be used to tell stories that I want to record about our family so having a little help goes a long way towards helping me feel like I am making progress.  

Nothing like making progress on a Monday right?  Thanks for stopping by and hope you had a really fantastic start to your week!!

No comments :