Monday, October 16, 2017

Exactly What I Planned!

Remember that sketch I was talking about a couple of posts ago?  The one with the numbers?  Well, my layout came together exactly as I pictured it in my head.  EXACTLY!  It's not often that a plan comes together like this but man oh man am I in love with this page.  Lots of journaling, a great memory, pretty products.  Perfect:)  There are lots of gold elements that would not photograph well so I took the photo without the flash (you can barely see the vellum covering up the photo in this shot).....


and with the flash.  My preference.  It looks so much softer and prettier.  This was the venue with just the early birds before everyone got there.  I printed the lyrics to the song I walked down the aisle to on the number one and the number 4 has a favorite marriage quote printed on it.....


This is actually a photo that my sister took in Dubai.  It's hard to believe that the desert looks so lush and green.....


The chaps at play on the beach:)  


When we went to Disney, we decided to do a show each day.  Blue Man Group was the only thing available so we took it.  I didn't expect to enjoy it but turns out, this show was the most fun thing that we did that day.  It was a fan favorite and the kids talked about it for the rest of the trip.  Who knew that a bunch of blue guys could make our day?



The last 2 pages were made with my July 2017 Hip Kits.  The summer left me so behind with my kits:(  September and October are still bagged up and although August is ready to go, I haven't made a single page with it!  I hope to work on my first one tonight after I get dinner done.  Wish me luck.  

Anywho.  Thanks for stopping by and happy Monday everyone 😊

No comments :