Wednesday, October 18, 2017

It's Fall Yall!

Yesterday it was summer.  Okay, not really but it felt like it.  But today it really feels like fall.  The highs are out of the 80's and 90's.  Thank Cheese.  The trees are starting to color and the new fall shows have been running for a couple of weeks now.  We've been so busy that we are behind the curveball on TV.  Way behind.  But with cold weather setting in it shouldn't take us too long to catch up.  Last night we watched the first episode of the new Star Trek and can I just say Oh My.  I think I'm gonna like it:)

The husband told me that he has to go out of town on business for a few days soon and that means that some Outlander binge watching catch up just might be in my future.  Just saying.  It may happen.  Unless he decides to watch it with me without asking me to commit to Love & Hip Hop or Real Housewives.  THAT would be a no go.  I can watch about 2 minutes of those train wrecks before my eyes start to roll to the back of my head.  Ugh!

Yesterday was scrapbook layout happiness for me, today is about half & half.  Some I love.  Some I like.  This one I love!  I have about 15 bottles of spray mist on my desk so I decided to put them all to use.  Every single one of them.  It was so easy to spatter each color randomly on the page with no thought put into whether the color would match or not.  Seriously full of joy about the results.  It looked so good in the end that I'm going to do a page using the exact same method and not put anything on top of it just so that the splatter is visible.  It came out that pretty.  All of the other supplies are from my August Hip Kit with the exception of the felt balls.  The kit came with some but the tiny ones from my stash are more to my liking.....




Mixed media on kraft cardstock?  The jury is still out on whether this worked or not.  Kind of digging the smokey smudgy look but eh the page is done and either I will grow to love it or I won't.....




Also not sure if I love the chunky black glitter detail in the corners either....



That circle paper from Carta Bella's Trick or Treat line is so, so pretty!  Loved working with it!!  My nephew's cute little face wasn't hard to work with either:).....




Lots and lots and lots of journaling on this page.  I've had this notebook paper journaling card in my stash for a dog's year waiting for the perfect project.  Every now and then that works out because this is that project.  I have a lot to say about my girl, this trip, how she uses her camera to document our lives, how present she is now etc......



This is from Ginny Hughes' "From A to Z" class at BPC.  Still loving the classes yall!  Highly recommend taking them if you want to get out of a slump!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!


No comments :