Saturday, March 13, 2010

Encyclopedia Brown

Yes, I still have encyclopedias.  I am a smell the book kind of girl so having them on disk is not appealing to me.  I had a whole entire set of them which included the entire works of all the great well known philosophers but I donated them to a private school years ago.  Broke my heart but at least they are being used.  My husband has been threating, begging, and bribing me to give up these last few and I just simply can't.  They are beautiful to me and I am holding out for that library.  When we finally settle into the last home we are going to live in, I will have a library that holds all my books.  I am so looking forward to that.  But for now, I think they will have to go back into the box seeing as how he set his fish tank up right next to them.  Pity.

It is stinky dark and wet and dreary here.  Supposed to rain all weekend and part of next week.  I sure do miss my fluffy snow.  

I will be crafting all day today and 1/2 of tomorrow yes I will.  Can't wait.  I have bought a ton of new papers and embellishments that have been calling me all week. 

K&Co.  Probably one of my favorite companies.  Still have a few things that I want to get






I also bought a lot of pink paisley paper, october afternoon papers and embellies, some new basic grey, american crafts, bo bunny, my minds eye, me and my big ideas and a new company that I was not familiar with called scribble scrabble.  I loved their papers though. 

I have already used the bird and one of the frames on the sticker sheet!  I never do that, it normally takes me a few weeks to use my new stuff.  I plan to cut the center out of the yellow die cut edge paper.  The pattern is too cute to cover up and, again, I have already used the 1 of the token die cuts.  They are about 2 inches wide and 1 inch tall, big enough for a sub title or part of a title.  hmmm just thought of that. 

Oh man, that is a heck of a post.  Sorry about that.  Been chatty lately.  I guess it is the weather!  Thanks for stopping by and hope that you are having a fantastic weekend.  Later

No comments :