Wednesday, March 17, 2010

PageMaps

I plan to do all of the sketches for pagemaps this month.  wish me luck.  Here is the first sketch 


and the page.  I intend to use a picture of me and all my sisters but I can't find it!  I am going to have to get one of them to send it to me.  Not sure I love the layout, but I love the colors and the concept.  Sorry it's so blurry, I may be forced to retake the pic of it later. 

I showed this layout in progress a couple of weeks ago, maybe, I can't remember but I finally finished it. 


I plan to add this photo of my gabby girl + another one as soon as I find one that I like enough to put in the circle. 


My intention was to craft all day Saturday and today but instead, I spent the entire day reading!  I have read 4 of the 6 - 1000 page DG Outlander novels since I got them a few weeks ago.  Seriously, I stay up until like 2am reading most nights, I just can't put them down.  I haven't had any takers on my offer to give them away so as soon as I finish the last one, I plan to donate them to the Goodwill. 

This is a photo of the worst adhesive I have ever used!  It was awful for me.  I have disliked things before (glimmer mist) and them come to love them but I don't see that happening here.  I got it bc it was on sale for like $2 and I ended up giving it away.  Seriously, awful. 


I had this idea in my had for a bag/purse and it is still there but I still have not definitively decided upon a design or a plan.  It is just swirling around in my head.  Times like this make me wish I could put pen to paper and come away with the picture in my head.

My husband and I have been together for over 14 years now.  I was thinking about how when we first met i loved every single thing about him and he really could do no wrong.  This feeling must have stuck around for awhile bc we dated for 3 years before we got married.  We are very, very different in a lot of ways but I think that what makes us stick and still love each other very much, despite the differences, is we both have the same ultimate goals.  God comes first, we come second and the kids come next (most of the time we come second but on a daily basis I have to admit that we put the kids needs first).  Lovely right?  Well, I have to tell you that the next time that man starts talking in the middle of a good movie we are going to leave the theater and go straight to the judge!  He is the worst movie talker ever!!!!  I am quite as a church mouse but him, OMGoodness he would talk straight thru if I didn't give him the stink eye and refuse to answer his questions.  I won't watch any tv show with him unless it is recording for the same reasons or if it is something that I didn't really want to watch anyway.  AAAAGGGGGHHHH. 

On another note, spring is in the air.  It is supposed to get to 70 on Friday and I caught a picture of these this morning when I was photographing layouts.



I have already been looking through garden catalogs so I guess the boys and I will be spending some time this weekend looking for a nursery for the garden plan I have in mind. 

Thanks for stopping by and check you later.  Have a fantastically wonderful week!

No comments :