Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Great Scraps

And sketchy layout number 2.  I love it when I do what I'm supposed to do!  The sketch....
This sketch was so much fun.  I hand cut the scallop and decide to put 2 photos at the bottom instead of one.  I also handmade the journal mat with my cad and a pair of scissors.  Love the colors on this one too....



I spent the entire day (11-5) scrappin at Great Scraps.  It was so, so nice I truly enjoyed it.  I only finished 2 layouts though.  I am definitely not one to crank out page after page.  I know a lady that did 30 layouts at a 2 day crop.  Holy smokes, I don't do 30 layouts in a month. 

I don't know what the deal is but I haven't been able to keep my eyes open for the last 2 days.  I fell asleep last night at like 930.  I was in bed before my boys!  I must be getting old.  

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

No comments :