Wednesday, March 31, 2010

This Is What I Come Home To Sometimes

I never know what I am going to get when I come in the door.  Today it was this......


The little guy wearing a viking hat (aka McD's box) on his head singing the Batman Christmas Song.

And since we have been getting so much rain and have been bringing in lots of firewood, we get to see plenty of these. 

They are driving me crazy!  Whenever I feel like I have found and killed them all (shh, don't tell the little guy.  He freaks out whenever I kill any bug.)  I find 2 or 3 more. 

And since I have been on a mad creating streak lately, here is a page I did to house our Baltimore road trip photos. 



And a couple of scraplifts

Again I was inspired by Christine Middlecamp.  I have been following her blog for a couple of years and I love the way she layers.  She has some great ideas to share. 



I plan to sit my B-hind down Sunday and print photos to put on all these layouts.  I think that maybe then I will upload them into my 2 peas and split coast galleries.  I haven't put anything in there since oh man I don't even remember.  I hope I still know how!

Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific week........

No comments :