Friday, March 12, 2010

New Favorite Layout

This is my new favorite layout.



It is of my girl and my best friends boy when they were about 6 months old.  I haven't journaled it yet because I am not quite sure what I want to say, maybe I will just use a quote.  At least I used a photo. 

The weather is so bad here and CJ is out of town and I was concerned about Q coming home to an empty house (plus I left my cell phone) that I decided to play hookie on my last class.  Most of my classes have been super empty today so hopefully my professor will not take this day to put out some amazingly difficult concept that I must be in class to appreciate.  I have been faithfully reading each chapter, doing the optional homework and taking hundreds of notes so I should be fine. 

I finally got the new issue of CK and am going to settle in to read it and the 4th book in my Outlanders series tonight.  That's my plan and I am sticking to it.  No laundry, dinner cooking, bed making or other distractions will get between me and my relaxation.  I wasn't crazy about the cover colors, despite the fact that purple is my favorite color, but I am reserving judgement on how much I like this issue. 


I have just started following along with KW cards on Fridays and Mondays.  I went back and started at the beginning and here are the 2 cards I made.  I am going to make this weeks today.  I plan to do nothing at all but craft this weekend (with the exception of taking Q to the art museum).



I have been promising the girl my recipes for a while now and have finally started a blog to share what we are eating with her.  I think she probably misses the family dinners a little. 

Not a lot to share today.  Thanks for stopping by and have fun & fantastic weekend!

No comments :