Sunday, March 7, 2010

If You Could Change One Thing.........

That is a question that I have been asking myself and really thinking hard on these last few months, years really.  Seems as if I am growing up.  I know, I know, that is an odd thing to say for a woman who is over 25 (you didn't think I was going to tell my real age did you?).  I am very happy to say that there is not much that I would change and most of what I would change is because my actions caused pain to someone that I love.  Have I been an angel?  Heck no!!!! Far from it, I just think of the great lessons I learned from the things I screwed up on and how those lessons have and are still shaping my life.  My world has ended more times than I can count but I am still here.  I am still important.  I am still contributing.  I am still learning.  I hope to never stop.  I am so happy to say those things about myself because for a very long time, I felt that I had no purpose and no reason for being here.  Okay, deep communication over.  On to the good stuff.

Went to see Alice in Wonderland yesterday and while it was not nearly as good as I thought it would be, I keep finding myself yelling, "I NEED A PIG HERE!".  Easily the funniest part of the movie for me!!!!!  And Johnny Depp, he is so odd.  I could not get into his character, but when he danced at the end of the movie, SO funny.  But Helena B. stole the show.  She was the most entertaining. 


I put pictures on a couple of layouts.  I have been wanting to.  I got a whole but of pics developed at Target but they are all 4X6.  Not that there is anything wrong with 4X6 photos, but a girl needs a little variety.  My printer has been crapping all over the photos that I printed at home.  So annoying!  Great photo, half of it anyway than pink on the other half UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!  Excuse the exclamation points, I am very emotional about this.  So anywho, I ran to Staples to pick up some (expensive as all get out) ink and what should I find there?  A $50 photo printer!!!!  Get. Out.  I am beyond over joyed and the darned things prints like a dream.  O but I tell ya, if those boys use my printer, there is going to be trouble..........

Here is the first layout.  I put a pic of this layout in progress a few days ago and it has really changed.  I am very happy with how it came out. 


This is a layout that I did during the big snow storm.  Love it too. 



This is what is on my desk right now.  Not sure where it is going to go but so far liking it. 


Thanks so much for stopping by and see you next time.  Hope you had an incredible weekend!


No comments :