Friday, January 13, 2017

A Little Bit of Everything

That seems to be the name of the game for the pages that I'm sharing today.  The colors, the techniques, the inspiration, the journaling and the photos are coming from different places & creative thoughts.  

1 page was inspired by/created with my Hip Kit...

My sister and I are Irish twins:)  We are very, very close and I count her as my very best friend!  



This page...



is from this pagemaps sketch.....



and is one of my absolute favorite pages of the day:)


All of the pages but one are strictly stash busters!  

This layout.....



 was inspired by this pin on pinterest.  I know right!  The pages have almost nothing in common.  I liked the doily, title placement and little bracket under the photo so that is what I took from the inspiration page...

On the other hand, you can clearly see how this pinned page inspired me.  I am so crazy about that center layer and the tearing.  Plus cream and white go so, so well together to me...




This page..... 



was inspired by this sketch.....




On this pin, the layered boxes excited me and I was anxious to try the look.  It looks really simple but was a major undertaking!  At first, I just cut the squares and put them on the page.  Boorrring.  The page was definitely missing something so I took them off and stamped on each square with brown ink and 3 different stamps.  Inking the edges also added another layer of interest.  The cherry on top was the very, very old K&Co embellishments paired with the yellow thread.  I splashed some ink and scattered some pearls and ended up with exactly what I was looking for when I started.  Fun times.....




Thanks for stopping by!


No comments :