Monday, January 9, 2017

All About That Sketch

I used 4 sketches today.  4!  Even though I said that I was sick of them, these turned out great and provided a solid jumping off point for my pages.  They were a variety of sizes but since I only scrap 12X12, it was easy to adjust the sketch to fit my needs.  This one...




Inspired this page about my son's love of fishing in the pond in our backyard.  He was such a little guy but had big independence and did everything from prepping his pole to cleaning the fish that he caught!



This sketch...




 provided great inspiration for this page about one of our many trips to the zoo.  The kids enjoyed the parks and play stops as much as they did the animals:)



Translating the drawn elements on this sketch...




 to the paper and embellishments on this page about my girl getting together with Minnie & Mickey was a little more challenging but I'm pretty happy with how the page came together.....



The final sketch was this one...




 and I used it to create this page about my a visit we took to the salon while my daughter was visiting.  My husband really knows how to sparty lol!  I used a single photograph cut into thirds and am sooo happy with how it came out...



My last page for the day is about another fun sparty with my nieces!  They are so adorable and had a really good time this day.  Gotta love a bunch of girly girls at the spa:)


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

No comments :