Thursday, January 5, 2017

Tell It To My Heart

Hello and happy Almost End of the Week!

I Love, Love, Love Color!!  One of the things that drives what I buy is an eye catching color scheme and I am always looking at ways to make colors work together in a fresh way.  

My pages for today are all bright and colorful with a little lot of gold thrown in.  AND I was able to use some more inspiration from my pinterest boards.

The one thing that this house has that our last house didn't is lots of light.  Lots of windows.  Lots of sunshine.  FINALLY I can keep a houseplant alive for more than a couple of months.  FINALLY I have a green thumb.  This sketch...



turned into this layout.  I love the pink frame paper and have had it for a looonng time!  It worked on this page......



The heart on this page stole the show!  This pin has a tablescape that was the perfect layout for a scrapbook design.....




Sketch....



Layout.....




My sons first bike accident.  And his last.  He was much more careful after that and it took him awhile to get back to riding.  This page flips up to reveal more photos from that day.  Not sure why we took them except that he rarely got hurt when he was younger and this was bad.  My husband was away at the time so he probably wanted to show his dad is busted up face....

My nieces & nephews.  Love these kids!  They got a ton of loot with their cute selves too!  This pin was my jumping off point and I really love how the page ended up.....



The layering was fun!  So was mixing vintage supplies with brand new stuff.  Oh and fussy cutting is always nice.

Anywho.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have a great Thursday!!!

No comments :