Wednesday, January 4, 2017

I Didn't Daily

I LOVE the project and the concept behind it.  Ali Edwards is a memory keeping genius but I just can't seem to get into the December Daily groove.  Oh well, at least I did lots of scrapbooking:)

Thankfully (for you:)) i'm not super chatty so i'll just get right to the layout share...






I LOOOOVVVEE this photo of my baby sister:)


My son actually ate escargot.  I wouldn't have eaten that!  He will eat anything.  I know that some of you are like escargot is sooo delicous.  I can't even eat bison lol.  He loved it by the way....



The transparency that I used for this page was absolutely beautiful and fun to use.  So were the Glitz design rhinestones.....


My husband is my rock and it is way past time for me to do another page about him....


That's it for me folks!  Hope you had a great day and thanks for stopping by!!!!





No comments :