Thursday, January 26, 2017

Tuesday was Mayhem!

I was on the run starting at around 6am and didn't stop till after 1pm!  More than 6 hours of hustling and driving, driving and hustling later and I was exhausted!!

Even with all of my hustling, I did still manage to get some creating done and have a few pages to share from the last couple of days:)  I've been creating more than I've been sharing which is turning out to be a very good thing for me and the blog.  I feel as if I've accomplished something other than burning an entire tank of gas and hours of time behind the wheel this week.  So here goes....

The kids had a celebrity encounter at Disney and these guys were gracious enough to stop for a quick picture with them....




I was inspired by this page from the Scrapbooks & Cards Today blog.  The layout is by Nicole Nowosad and she offered a free cut file to go with her inspiration.  I had a die-cut paper from jillibean soup that was perfect already in my stash so I didn't end up using the cut file....

A couple of my nieces dressed up as some type of crazy zombie princess!  I didn't get the appeal of the horror star and was really wanting to see them as pretty brides or sparkly princess.  Thankfully, I'm crazy about these girls so it doesn't matter what I wanted and Halloween 2016 is documented & in the books:) 




Three pages were inspired by sketches.  This one




with the last few papers from my December Hip Kit...



this one...




with supplies from my stash.  This little guy was really easy to keep busy while his mom finished up her Christmas shopping...



and finally this last sketch...



Also using a ton of stuff from my stash and a brand new photo that I stole off of my sisters facebook page:)...


My final page for sharing today is completely random.  Random photo, random stash supplies and a seriously random title.  My sister is like this all of the time and I adore how full of joy she always is.  It's like everyday is her birthday!....



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a great week thus far!🙂


No comments :