Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Big Picture Classes Rocks!

It has been eye opening and exciting to have access to so many classes by so many different industry favorites.  I started with the older classes and am working my way to the newer ones.  Paige's Pages is amazing!  I am so crazy about how this layout came out.  My husband and I attended a Christmas get together at the Vice Presidents residence one year and I am just getting around to scrapping it...



The same technique that I used to create the center of the large die cut letters to make the border around the outside of the page.  

My Hip Kit Subscription is also continuing to bring me joy as well.  I am finding that I'm having to supplement the paper with stuff from my stash but on the other hand, I am adding embellishments from my kit to my stash at the end of each month so I guess it evens out.  The supplies are from my December 2016 kit.  This page is about a weekend our family spent in the Bahamas.  These 2 had to try jet skiing...



This youtube video tutorial is from 2Peas.  Thank goodness they left their youtube videos up!  Lisa Dickinson has amazing style and her tutorials are easy to follow.  This one inspired my page about my sister and her family when we went to Disney.  All of the supplies are from my October 2016 Hip Kit...



Plaid is my friend especially if it is bright, throwback Basic Grey.  December 2013 we vacationed in Miami and as soon as we got to the hotel it was beach time!  



A sketch to end the day



My niece loves school and this is a photo of her before they left for the day.  She is an amazing girl and I just adore her.....



Thanks for stopping by and Cheers to you on Tuesday:)

No comments :