Wednesday, January 18, 2017

By The Numbers

I've been meaning to share my numbers and haven't so here they are:

In November and December I managed to: 


·                     Complete 31 layouts
·                     Use 66 pieces of patterned paper  
·                     Use 25 packages of stickers & embellishments  
·                     Use 49 pieces of cardstock  
·                     Use 11 - 6X6 pads  



 This page is probably one of my favorites today.  I used a transparency and sequins from the kit to make shaker bubbles.....




is from my December kit and is about what is becoming our traditional NYE trip to NYC. We've decided that next year we are going to spend NYE in Times Square.  YIKES!

I completed a page from the Scrapbook.com Class by Ashley Horton that I am enrolled in.  I'm finding that when it comes to my Cameo the basics are best for me but I am enjoying learning the ins and outs of using it..



And this pagemaps sketch was the jumping off point here....




I love everything about this page from the papers to the design to the my girls sneakie selfie photos, it is all bringing me joy...




Several years ago there was a popular high school scrapbooker named Drew Scott.  His work was amazing!  I ran across this video and used it as inspiration for this page....



Another pagemaps sketch:)...




And finally a winter page.  I have taken this same photo for my winter pages several times and will do better in the future!  This will be the last time and on my next winter page its going to get creative around here:)....



Love, love, love this page though!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :