Thursday, March 23, 2017

February Numbers

I'm not sure why but the month of February was not as productive for me as far as finishing pages go.  In the end I managed to complete a little less than a page a day.  If I'm being honest, there were many days in February where I just pushed through to make sure that I got something crafty done.  That left me with more than the usual number of pages that didn't make me 100% happy and photos that got printed again and rescrapped.  It is what it is.  No regrets.  In February I:



·                     Completed 28 layouts (much lower than the 79 pages done in January)
·                     Used 55 pieces of patterned paper  
·                     Used 18 packages of stickers & embellishments  
·                     Used 21 pieces of cardstock and 
·                     Used up 0 - 6X6 pads  

It will be interesting for me to see how I do this summer as we have a really busy season planned.  

Speaking of completed pages, I have 4 more to share today.  My March numbers should be amazing if I keep this up for the rest of the month:)

 This layout is super simple.  The colors and the photo really are the design.....




I could have done a better job with the title here as it doesn't completely go with the photo.  I plan to use the journaling and title together to make it make sense...




February 2017 Hip Kit Loveliness:)  I was just notified that my April kit was charged but I'm only half done with March!  I do have a few more layouts to share from February but this is close to the last page.  I just have to put the finishing touches on the rest of them.  This page is not a hands down favorite but it'll do....



My daughter and I went to the Adele concert in NYC and I haven't documented the event nearly enough.  It. Was. Amazing!  We had a great time together and the concert was just so, so lovely.....




Hey, hey it's Thursday!  Have a great one!



No comments :