Monday, March 20, 2017

Fun Colors, Fun Subjects

I'm in the color today:)  I am loving the bright fun colors and the fact that the photos are some of my favorites.  Like this page that has my very favorite page ever about my boys.  The inspiration for this page came from Glitter Girl Adventure #122.....



Or this page that is not so bright and colorful but it does have a favorite group shot of the family on vacation.  The water in the background is stunning!  I created the striped border on the camera strip using a pencil and some plain white paper.  Fun times I'll tell ya:)  Everything else came from my February 2017 Hip Kit.....



The photos on this layout aren't great but I still love them and blew it up very big.  Like 3 of the 4 scrapbook pages that I am sharing, the papers came from my stash......



It was disappointing for me to see that the cute little details that I painstakingly added to this page aren't even visible in the photos:(  Like the knots that I tied in the blue twine....



The blue man group:) + my husband goofing off = a great photo for this bright and fun page....



I hope that everyone had a great weekend!  We got some very fluffy snow that didn't stick so this girl is happy:)

No comments :