Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Not Today

I have a funny story today.  I think it's funny anyway:)  My sister and I were talking last night, just catching up and she shared a story that my niece told her about the tooth fairy.  My niece is way too smart.  Like you have to watch her all the time smart.  This kid is losing teeth and knows that the tooth fairy pays cold, hard cash for them so she put the tooth under her pillow.  She was telling her auntie that the tooth had been under the pillow for a long time but the tooth fairy hadn't come yet.  My other sister (her mom) overheard the story and talked to G about being patient and advised her to give it a little more time.  Of course, the tooth fairy came that night.  There was no tooth under little G's pillow for the tooth fairy to take with her because.....  

Little G decided that she was going to catch the tooth fairy and kept the tooth in her hand so that she could nab her when she tried to make the exchange.  My sister aka the tooth fairy left the money under her pillow with a note that said "Not Today".  Guys.  I laughed so hard that I cried!  I only wish that I could have heard G telling the story.  I don't have any photos but that story is going on a layout!  

Speaking of little G, here she is looking very lovely and sweet......




And my little nephew on donut day at school.  The page design was completely inspired by Eva Pizarro's quilt inspired layout on the Pebbles blog (11/9/16 post).....




I guess today it's all about the boys bc my last 2 pages are boy pages too:)

I loved the washi strips in the background here.....




This one has my heart bc of the yellow paint.  Oh the yellow paint was so fun.  The boys love of icky bitey things, not so much.....



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :