Monday, March 13, 2017

Memory Planning

How do you plan your memory keeping?  Do you plan your memory keeping?  Does your plan work for you?  Since last year, I have been planning my memory keeping and as a result, I have been able to create more in these last 2 years than I had created in all of my time scrapbooking.  This is not a race, there is no finish line and there's no completion date for any of the projects on my desk but I enjoy this hobby so, so much that I want to create as many pages as I can.  

Bottom line for me is that at the end of the day I am left with completed pages that I will be able to enjoy for the rest of my life.  Who knows.  My children may keep their pages and enjoy them for the rest of theirs too.  I also answer the questions in my albums that I don't have the answers for about my own parents and grandparents.

The projects that I've been completing are making me happy:)  I am also loving how quickly my stash is shrinking!  Not every page that I'm sharing today is a stash buster.  As a matter of fact, I ended up using quite a bit of things that have been ordered since January.  Loving it!!!

This page is so, so cute!  The paper is super pretty and makes me smile.  Pink, Grey, White & Black with a little aqua.  Yes Please.  My daughter and my niece....


I really love this page.  Love it!  I've had these zoo stickers from K&Co since Moses was a kid.  They have survived many destashes and finally made it to a page.  The picture printed way to dark so I need to reprint it....


I was inspired by Jen Gallacher's Make it Meaningful #23 video for the design...

This page makes me happy too:)  My niece had a public speaking assignment for school and she rocked it...


I used a Studio Calico card sketch from 2013 for my inspiration.

Last page to share today.  My girl when she was a little one.  I love the look on her face and wish that I could remember more about this particular day.  I am taking several classes right now and the inspiration from this page came from Nicole Nowosad's "Using 5 Basic Supplies 5 Ways" class at scrapbook.com.  I decided to stamp inside the word "cutie" instead of using embellishments (that is what the class called for & I really can't follow instructions lol).  I just put patterned paper behind the word "pie"...


Happy Monday everyone and thanks for stopping by!

No comments :