Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I Really Love This Page

and that is not something that I say often about my own pages.  Usually I kind of pick them apart and focus on what I feel I didn't do right or for what didn't match the way I thought it should have.  This page is different.  I truly just love everything about it from the colors to the papers (the ones that were screaming for me to put them back in my stash so that they wouldn't have to be cut up:)) to the embellishments.  It just fell together.  The picture is one my hubby took of my little guy when we visited Universal Studios.  We were trying on wigs and he just looked so adorable!  That hair looks like it could really be his....

 
 
The next lo is of me and my little guy.  My husband snapped it at dinner one night.  My hair was falling forward and he snapped the picture at the perfect moment when it was framing me & Q.  The lo talks about how free he is during this time in his life.  He doesn't mind showing affection, wearing quirky things or delighting in weird stuff. 
 
I put a couple of pictures on the lo that represented just what I meant.  In one he is wearing his Halloween costume and had had it on all day long.  It was a gladiator one and it didn't bother him at all that it was essentially a skirt.  Now, he would not even wear it to bed!  The third picture shows how proud he was of himself for peeling the skin off of an orange in one piece.  So weird to be happy about that but he had been trying to do it for days and was finally able to get it right.  He displayed the peel in the kitchen for days until I finally made him throw it away, lol. 
 
 
 
Anywho, thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!

No comments :