Saturday, March 26, 2016

A Little Grumpy In The Mornings

This is my favorite way to start the day in my favorite cup.  Too bad I didn't bring the big easy's secret recipe for cafe au lait back with me.  That would have instantly made things a lot better around here in the am:)  As you can see my first cup is gone and it's time for my second...



My daughter is turning out to be quite the great shot getter.  I was on her facebook page swiping photos and just really being kinda stunned at how quickly the years have gone by.  It seems that all of my nieces and nephews turned into preteens in the blink of an eye and my children did the same with adult hood.  

It turns out that the last one to leave the nest is the hardest one to say goodbye to.  Probably because he is leaving us with a true empty nest.  When the oldest kids left, there was always someone left to take care of.  Don't get me wrong, I am very happy to see him getting out and starting his journey, it's just that he has been my buddy, my sidekick for as long as I can remember.  He is crazy town and usually down for whatever.  If I can dream it, he will try it you know what I mean?  Because he is homeschooled, we spend a lot of time together discussing things and talking about stuff.  He is an interesting kid and I am going to miss him very much:(  

Anywho, in stark contrast to yesterdays layout shares, I like today's pages a whole lot better.  

The first one is based on this pagemaps sketch...



and is about my husband and I grooving it up at my brothers wedding.  We had a great time.....



We went on a cruise and got this shot of him, our youngest daughter and his mom....



I pinned this sketch from 2012.  It is by Valerie Salmon @ got sketch?.  Than I made this page about my nieces in their costumes.  How cute are they?  Love the expression on "Jessie's" face:)



Pagemaps has really been helping me to get inspired to create!  This sketch



was the inspiration for this page.  Whenever we go to Disney, we stop at the Florida Visitor Center to get shots under the welcome sign.  It is always an adventure...



Pagemaps again.  This sketch was for an 8 1/2X11 page but since I don't ever scrap 8 1/2X11, I easily translated the design to 12X12....



This photo of me and my daughter (swiped from her facebook page) did not blow up well but I still love it.  We did not mean to wear the same type/color dress but were both delighted about this happy accident.  She looked so fantastic!



I hope you guys aren't tired of pagemaps because here is another one



My oldest and my youngest dancing.  Love, love, love!  He was so uncomfortable and made sure that we knew that science, not dancing was his thing.  There is no dancing in science unless you are a molecule (yeah, he says things like that:))




Thanks for stopping by and as always your comments are welcome, read and appreciated!



No comments :