Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Challenges

Not quite sure how much I like doing them.  The interactions are fun but the jury is still out.  Most of my pages have been posted in online galleries because of this and i've discovered that what I do enjoy is getting an overall look at my pages.  Seeing them all lined up in one place forces me to actually look at my pages and to see where I need to possibly make changes.  Maybe I am scrapping one person way more than I am someone else or the times when I am using a specific color too much (pink!).  Sometimes my pages just all look the same and it makes me try new things when that happens.  

The first page that I have to share today was created for a challenge at Scrapbook.com.  I signed up for a few this month and this is the first one that I have been able to complete.  I definitely want to get the rest of them done by next Friday.  My husband and my girls took this one at Universal Studies in one of the shops.  We always end up goofing around and trying on hats/costumes/jewelry in the different shops.  Love this photo of them:)  



This page is a scraplift directly from my pinterest boards.  The inspiration page is this one by TamiG.  I adore her layout but my layout is just meh for me.  It is done so I will not worry about it and I will move on.....



And next I am going back to a scraplift from an old magazine.  This page was lifted from a page in the CK May/June 2013 issue made by Keri Babbitt.  Sometimes it's hard to find images of the magazine layouts to link to and that was the case here.  This layout is better for me.  It has a really good balance of old stash and new supplies.  



The last layout that i'm sharing today is based on this Pagemaps sketch....


I heart my siblings:)




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :