Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Just A Quick Share

Just stopping by to share a couple of layouts.  Thanks for taking a peek and have a great Humpday!

Design based on a sketch by Kim Keane.....


I Looooovvvveee this page!:)  I hand lettered the words big & grin using thinned acrylic paint.  FUN.  And that orange paper running across the center.  Washi tape that I used multiple strips of.....


Ok, so I love, love, love this page too.  This is the year that the crazy face appeared in school photos:(  Had to document that.  Design is based on this page by Kelly Noel....


Me & my niece.  The page is meh but I scraplifted one of my favorite scrapbookers so it is what it is and it is going into my album!  Scraplifted this page by Melinda Spinks.  Her pages are so, so beautiful.  She is artsy but clean and simple at the same time.  Check out her blog and see for yourself...


No comments :