Thursday, March 17, 2016

Popping in For Another Quick Share

I've been creating like a crazy woman and it feels great!  Using products that I have held onto for years makes me feel productive and remember why I fell in love with this stuff in the first place.  When it is in its storage place, all that is visible is the packaging and that can be a little overwhelming because you really don't see what you have, you only see how much you have.  The question quickly turns from how great this is going to look on my project to why did I have to buy so much stuff.  

I am down to the last of the lessons in Nancy Damiano's class and have enjoyed it so much.  Really looking forward to taking the ones she has on BPC.  The first page, I followed her design pretty closely.....





The second page, I took inspiration from her split hearts and split some chipboard Christmas houses .  Loved it!



This scraplifting thing is really working for me.  I don't know why I didn't do it more in the past.  I'm finding that sometimes, the inspiration for a page just comes to me out of the blue.  This page is a rescrap of a photo we took on a family trip to visit our oldest daughter in NYC a few years ago.  Now that our kids are grown and gone, we try to visit them at their places on their birthdays....



This sketch from pagemaps



Inspired this page about my niece and my daughter on my nieces high school graduation day......



Disney.  Again.  This was an epic trip and we had a lot of good moments.  Who takes a selfie on a roller coaster?  We do...



My youngest daughter with my mom & sister right before she got some glamour shots done...



Used this sketch as my inspiration....


Thanks for stopping by have a great Thursday!!!!

No comments :