Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bizarre Hunger

My little guy got home from school right in the middle of me posting this and this is the conversation.

mom - Quentin before you do anything else, pick up your cars from the middle of the floor.

Q - Can I do my homework first?

mom - absolutely not, pick up the cars because I know that you will sneak outside without doing it.

Q - Well if I can't do my homework, can I at least take care of my bizarre hunger first?

mom - (lmbo, in my head asking myself bizarre hunger????????? How does he know that I can't say no to that?) If you must..........

I love that kid (he's 8)! Not sure if I love this page or not. Most of what I did on it was something that I would not normally do. From the flower layering to the hot embossing. But oh what FUN. The challenge was to use a mini-album, stamp and heat emboss on your layout. I used glimmer mist to spray the corners than heat embossed with white ink and glitter embossing powder. I used 2 sheets of the double-sided Urban Rhapsody paper (it has a good heavy weight that was great for the embossing and mist): The accordian album -

the actual layout -

No comments :